Thursday, October 13, 2016

Tonight, more Halloween Delight!...


Thanks so much for your interest in my signed Halloween reproductions! After my initial Blog Sale here on October 5th, many of you asked me to go digging for more goodies! So, I found myself pulling out more treasures from my sample bins. While tonight is the night I launch my Halloween Web Sale of Originals, I decided to add a few more reproduction collector sets as well as singles to the mix. Quantities are very limited, so no lolly-gagging around  :)

My Halloween Blog Sale - Round 2 
launches here TONIGHT at 8:43 pm EST
.... Just 13 minutes after I release my 13 originals on my website.  :) 
Please reload this page at that time to see what is available.

 EMAIL ME with the name of the set or piece you are interested in.

Happy Halloween,
~ Johanna



No comments: